Smiles!
The Second Ranting.
What is it with people taking their own fucked up
photographs? I mean what is wrong with you? Selfies? You have a good phone and
want to show it off, that is another thing. But you have a pink colored Nokia
or a penguin shaped cover or a bloody Micromax canvas 2 and you want to show
off to people how sexy you look when you pout...that is....WEIRD. Isn’t a
girl's smile supposed to be her best feature? A smile is something which comes
naturally. Plus sides:
- Everyone
looks good in it. (Well almost)
- Its
looks beautiful.
- You
don't look like an attention-seeking whore.
- You don’t
look like a “Yolo-swag-gangsta”
- People
actually appreciate smiles.
At least I do. Even with the Dracula pointed teeth I dare to
smile in every pic that I have clicked. Coming to the negatives:
- As i
said, I have outward pointing canines, They look scary, You get the point.
- Some
people have CREEPY smiles. Yeah real creepy.
- Evil
smiles. Looking like they are going to say "Why so serious?" and
rip off your face. Believe me, I’ve seen such creatures. Although I love
Joker, he freaks me out. Arkham and The Man Who laughs, Wow, did not sleep
after reading Arkham. (More on this obsession later.)
Ugh so yes basically, the world would be a better place
without such shitheads who take such pathetic selfies. The worst and I think
everyone would agree to that would be taking a selfie from a good DSLR. And
that too when most of them don’t know what dslr stands for. Yes it is a sad sad
state of internet. So yeah. Keep smiling like a crazy retarded soul even if it
means to photobomb a perfectly amazing picture. Cheers!
Bwhahaahahahahahahahahaha! God this is so true!
ReplyDelete